Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks day 9

Today's thankful thing is easy.  Today I am thankful for my oldest child, my daughter.  Today is her 22nd birthday.  She was born in Nuremburg, Germany on November 9, 1989.  That coincidentally was the day that the Berlin wall fell.  Total chaos reined in the country and I was pretty busy myself.  Giving birth to the most beautiful smart little 6lb 9oz baby girl that ever graced the earth.  I am a bit biased I admit but she is amazing.  Beautiful, funny, quirky, smart as a whip.  She graduates from William and Mary in a few months with a degree in Philosophy.  She is trying to plan the next phase of her life.  Law school?  A job?  Graduate school??  She just has to make up her mind, her options are open.  I wish for her a child some day that gives her as much joy as she has given me.

No comments: