Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A month of thanks...

Looking at life with a thankful attitude this month.  First thing to be thankful for is my husband.  We have been together for over 30 years.  He has worked hard as an Army officer so I was able to stay at home and take care of our children.  It has been a real blessing to me, our children and our entire family.  Don't think that me not earning money didn't mean I didn't work.  I worked my butt off.  Volunteering to take care of my husbands soldiers families, helping with the military community, boy scouts, girl scouts, many many hours volunteered at the elementary schools.  But because of my husband I was able to give so much to so many people.  I am thankful for my husband for many things but the one I am commenting on today is that he has supported me being a stay at home mom.

No comments: