Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th

I am thankful today for my youngest child.  My second son has a wonderful dry sense of humor.  He is a really good listener and while doesn't say much he lets you know he really heard you.  He is crazy smart with electronics.  He can take things apart and put them back together working.  Solder stuff in, figure out the broken bit and find a replacement on the internet for a good price.  He does his chores usually and he plays the clarinet really well.  Although the contra alto clarinet always reminds me of the brooms dancing the sorcerer's apprentice, I still like it.  He even agrees to go shopping with me so he can carry stuff for me.  I would like to teach him how to drive but he isn't very interested.  I think he likes our time alone in the car. 

No comments: